The 7 pillars
for a positive, peaceful, harmonious and sustainable societybased on Heart Consciousness
- Oneness Consciousness
- Freedom of possession
- Voluntary work and altruism in an unconditional way
- Permaculture in daily life en in agriculture and horticulture
- Brotherly, peaceful and holistic consciousness
- Generation mix en transfer of knowledge
- Ecology en living
1. Oneness Consciousness
- To develop the consciouness of the Sacred and Respect for Nature by living with conscious attention , in oneness with the place and the All, in the spirit of true harmonious beauty.
- Lead a "spiritual" life and live together in brotherhood and sisterhood, in unity with all religious beliefs.
- To experience in our daily functioning the Divine in yourself and the understanding and the integration of underlying vision of this experience.
2. Freedom of possession
- The land is bought by an association on the same foundations as that of a "Landtrust"
- Creating a place where money is no longer "king" , and where freedom and happiness is disconnected from money -> letting go of speculation and overconsumption
- The emphasis on the individual values above material possessions and social status
- Re-use of goods and devices in the community, based on free gift
3. Voluntary work and altruism
in an unconditional way
- Dedication for altruism : selfless devotion to each other, which cultivates alertness and opens the Heart.
- To perform as Earthkeepers , with full attention and on a unconditional way, the necessary works for the maintenance and embellishment of the place.
- The group consciousness and the vision of the place will be in service to create a paradise on Earth.
- Working then does not become a way to earn a living but a means to express itself according to own talents and possibilities, with a view to fraternal reciprocity and re-connection with Mother Nature
4.1. Permaculture in daily life
caring for the people and sharing abundance
- Live according to the rhythms of the seasons, of the sun and the moon, in the garden and during daily activities.
- To experience permaculture as global ecology ( as an extension of personal ecology)
- Sharing plenty of space and transferring knowledge and experiences.
- Take an active role in community life in the region. Working on strengthening local solidarity.
Enjoy instead of performing
Emphasis on quality instead of on quantity
Assembling instead of wasting and throwing away
Life joy instead of stress
4.2. Permaculture in agriculture and horticulture
take care of Mother Earth and she will take care of you
permaculture in picture
- Using permaculture-agro-ecology as art to develop human, ethical, sustainable and robust ecosystems that integrate in harmony with the natural systems.
- Using permaculture to create biodiversity and to protect animal life.
- By observing the cycles of nature, developing non-intensive and essential organic agriculture to live autonomously.
- From de-connection to re-connection with Nature thanks to a sustainable society on Earth by choosing short and local consumer chains, local economy and self-sufficiency.
5. Brotherly, peaceful and holistic Consciousness
- Caring, communicating lovingly and resolving conflicts in a non-violent way on the basis of honesty, softness and sincerity.
- Having a daily talk circle with reflection time and sharing a daily meal.
- Taking responsability and paying attention to all actions and words - making sure that what you say and do TODAY does not damage the day of TOMORROW, nor to Nature and its sources, nor to the living beings.
- Make decisions according to the consensus model.
- Meditations, physical exercises (yoga, tai-chi, ...), dance and song to empty the head and open the hearts.
- Support individual and / or collective holistic projects (workshops, retreats, purification weeks, ...)
6. Generation mix and transfer of knowledge
Which planet do we leave to our children?
Which children do we leave to our planet?
- Support the nurture , children and adults, as a natural process that
is experienced by the children themselves and drawn by experiences in
connection with the living environment .
- Support the emergence of individual and collective projects of all generations in a spirit of diversity.
7. Ecology and living
- Maintain and / or improve the beauty of the place through ecological realizations (self-renewal and self-construction.)
- Reducing the collective ecological footprint by choosing materials and building techniques that are respectful to nature (passive energy, natural recycled materials, dry toilets, ...)
- Organize the living space according to various principles:
- * Approximately 1 hectare of land per family to live autonomously
- * A private zone for each family: Based on approximately 30m² per person, a sacred space of love, with their own house, in respect with nature, minimalistic and sober.
- * Development of communal areas, property of a 'land trust', ecological and sustainable.